Throughout the spring 2021 semester, Mizzou Esports and MizzouRec are teaming up to provide virtual competition opportunities for Mizzou students. These tournaments will be in various games throughout the semester, with a full schedule coming soon.
Date: Wednesday, February 17
Start Time: 6:00pm CT
Format: Single-Elimination Bracket, max 16 players per bracket
How To Play
- Join Mizzou’s Discord Discord.gg/Mizzou
- You MUST join the discord in order to get a code to join the tournament.
- All communication will be made in the #madden-info section of the Mizzou Discord which you gain access to once you select the “Madden Tournament” Role in #rec-welcome.
- Fill out this registration form
- The tournament will be hosted on battlefy.com so students MUST create a battlefy account.
- Students will self-report game scores on the battlefy website.
- There is a separate bracket for both Playstation and Xbox players.
- There is a limit of 16 participants per bracket.
In Game Settings
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Play Clock: 40 seconds
- Skill Level: All-Madden
- Weather: Clear
- Injuries: 0
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Game Speed: Normal
- Game Style: Competitive
- Event Type: Quick Presentation
Other Adjustable Settings
Competitors can adjust the following settings provided there are no bugs or game imbalances caused within the Competition mode.
- Auto Sprint: Default On
- Auto Strafe: Default On
- Heat Seeker: Default On
- Ball Hawk: Default On
- Switch Assist: Default Off
- Auto Play Flip: Off
- Camera Setting: Standard