- Registration via Discord.gg/Mizzou from 9/24-10/1.
- Round-robin begins 10/1 and players will have until 10/8 to complete their designated matches. The top 2 teams per group will move on.
- The final 8 teams (from each console) will compete in a bracket throughout the weekend of 10/9-10/11, completing matches at a scheduled time with their opponent.
- The Championship Match will be on the evening of 10/15. The winner will receive a Shakespeare’s Pizza voucher and Mizzou Esports shirt.
Eligibility: Participants must be a Mizzou student with a valid Mizzou ID and email address.
Settings Dictated by Head to Head Mode
- Quarter Length: 5 minutes
- Play Clock: 40 seconds (default, cannot change)
- Skill Level: All-Madden
- Weather: Clear
- Injuries: 0 (new for Madden NFL 20: 0 is off; 100 is max)
- Fatigue: 50 (new for Madden NFL 20: 0 is off; 100 is max)
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Game Speed: Normal
- Game Style: Competitive
- Event Type: Quick Presentation
Other Adjustable Settings
Competitors can adjust the following settings provided that there are no bugs or game imbalances caused within the Competition mode.
- Auto Sprint: Default On
- Auto Strafe: Default On
- Heat Seeker: Default On
- Ball Hawk: Default On
- Switch Assist: Default Off
- Auto Play Flip: Off
- Camera Setting: Standard
Lineup and Depth Chart Requirements
Lineups in Head to Head are managed through Madden NFL 20’s lineup screen.